If You Had A Reality Show About Your Life, What Would It Be About? – #TQOTD
Steve and his wife barely have a chance to have adult conversations anymore with 2 little babies. If there was a show about their marriage it would be them going for that conversation everyday. Christine and I would be a mixture of General Hospital and Horse stories. LOL
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
If you had a reality show about your life, what would it be about?
- Me and my hot mess ADHD ways.
- I've had too many people tell me that my husband and I need our own reality tv show....
- Girl who only leaves the house to go to work or head to the movies. Not sure how intriguing an introvert reality show would be
- Could have a whole series about the ups and downs of my marriage
- Lol, raising our six boys. Could be one hot mess of a show!
- If I had a reality show it would be about flipping houses and my real estate adventures!
- 5 to 7 a day. Mine would be about walking/jogging/biking at least five to seven miles a day.
- The life of being a special needs parent
- The reality of having adult children... thought it would be easier and more fun
- My debt collector days
- My love of motorcycles
- Mine would be called Real Housekeepers of the City
- Reality show would be about my ex husband mail order brides. 2 of wife’s painted my daughters face in the middle of the night
- A day in the life of Zeus.
- Probably me wandering around my garden & mumbling to the plants & bugs
- How to fail at life
- baking, making desserts. Because who doesn't like sweets.
- The life of the Kindergarten Mom whose older than the class Grandma
- Many of my customers suggest that the garage I "manage" should be a reality show.
- Me drinking coffee and cursing while at work. It would need to be on a channel that allowed such things.
- Desperate Lives of Detroit Lions fans