Live Music At Belknap Park Has Returned
With 360 degree views of downtown Grand Rapids from the top of the venue and located only one mile from the city center, live music has returned to Belknap Park. Last night, perfectly sandwiched between rainy days, fans enjoyed an outdoor concert without masks, social distancing or a drop of rain.
MiEntertainment Group, Indigo Road Entertainment, and SectionLive presented Blanco Brown, Scotty McCreary and Old Dominion. The country crowd showed up!
Blanco Brown was onstage for about 45 minutes. Scotty McCreary performed for an hour. Finally, the headliners, Old Dominion, took the stage for about an hour and a half. All of the performers commented on how happy they were to be back out in front of fans post-pandemic.
The next shows scheduled at Belknap Park include:
- Upheavel Festival. July 16, 17. On Friday acts include Korn, Chevelle and Pop Evil. On Saturday, you can see Rob Zombie, Staind and Skillet.
- Breakaway Music Festival. August 27, 28. The festival features music from Illenium, Quin XCII, Big Wild and Chelsea Cutler.
Belknap Park is West Michigan’s seasonal outdoor concert venue. Here are some FAQ's about seeing a show at Belknap Park...
- No outside beverages or food of any kind is allowed. Once inside The Belknap, you can purchase a drink from a variety of vendors.
- ATM machines are located at the box office and near festival merchandise.
- The Will-Call window is at The Belknap Box Office, located outside the Main Gate.
- No refunds or exchanges are available for shows.
- Service animals are allowed, but pets are not allowed.
- There are handicap accessible restrooms; a designated General Admission seating area at the main stage for handicapped patrons plus one companion.
- Non-professional cameras and cell phones are allowed in the venue.
- Bag chairs are permitted in designated areas within the venue.
- View the bag policy here.