What, In Your Opinion, Is A Crime Against Food?
It's that time again for Big Joe's Question of the Day and today we were talking all about food. We want to know what people do that you think is a crime against food.
Joe's answer to the question was putting ketchup on a hot dog, Wendy got a little weird with her answer and basically said that her food can't touch and she has to eat all of it one thing at a time before moving on to the next, and Steve decided that putting tomato on anything was a crime.
By far, our favorite answer was from a West Michigan resident who sent a message in saying,
Anyone who puts ketchup on macaroni and cheese needs to go to jail.
It may not be illegal, but we definitely see where you're coming from.
Here is what the rest of West Michigan had to say:
- In my opinion, a big crime against food is someone's dislike of bacon! Like seriously, how do you NOT like bacon!
- Lutefisk. It is a boiled, smelly, rubbery Swedish fish. I was force fed it the first time at my in-laws family Christmas
- Cooking a steak well done or even past medium
- My crime against food is guacamole on steak!! You can't mix Mexican and continental!!!
- The worst crime against food is putting pickles on your food or a pickle on the plate. I know lots of people like pickles but I can't stand them. Great first show Joe I enjoyed it.
- Putting ketchup on anything that is not FRENCH FRIES!!
- Wasting it! My grandparents always taught me, while growing up; waste not, want not. It grinds my gears with how wasteful people can be, especially when there are so many people out there that go hungry.
- When my husband adds mustard to his meatball sandwich from Subway. Not only is it gross, but it’s a total food crime!
- Crime against food is pineapple on pizza. Worst idea EVER!!!
- They put too much garbage on everything. All and sauces too many spices. I like to taste plain cooking. Not everything thrown together.
- Velveeta or American cheese on anything. Yuk
- The existence of olives is a crime itself
- A well done steak
- Ummm.. probably ketchup on steak
- Liver, licorice, candy corn disgusting!!
- Yogurt, American cheese, anything called cheese sauce, liquid smoke
- Steak dipped in Ketchup.
- Ketchup on eggs, fruit in cottage cheese, fruit in a salad or chicken salad
- Pineapple on pizza
- Leaving a bunch of meat on wings
- I love ketchup. Like…..LOVE it. But, anyone that puts ketchup on a steak is not of sound mind.
- Pineapple on pizza, ketchup on steak
- Eating a well-done steak. I do mine rare rare. Lol
- Anything with ketchup except meatloaf.
- Pineapple on pizza and anything involving seafood. Lol
- Anchovies on Pizza
- Putting anchovies on pizza
- Pineapple on pizza.... oh and spinach.....that crap ruins everything!
- I agree with Steve. No tomatoes on a sandwich.