Why I’ve Always Wanted to Stay at Grand Hotel Contest
Connie & Curtis want to send one lucky couple to the glorious 390-room hotel for a two-night stay on Halloween weekend through Channel 95.7's Why I 've Always Wanted to Stay at Grand Hotel Contest.
In 50 words or less, tell us why you've always wanted to stay at Grand Hotel. Then, enter that purposeful prose, those wonderful words, the scrumptious script on the form below today through 11:59 p.m. Sunday, October 11.
Connie and Curtis will announce a winner at 8:10 on Monday (10/12)
You could win a stay at the Grand Hotel from Friday, October 30 - Sunday, November 1st
Your Package Includes:
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Friday night Haunted Trail
- Friday night party at The Gate House (first drink included for those who finish the trail) Halloween Kick-off Bash at The Gate House featuring: Delilah DeWylde and the Lost Boys and DJ Brevin
- Friday night Family Movie, Hocus Pocus
- Saturday morning breakfast and make your own Bloody Mary bar
- Saturday admission to the Haunted Theatre (downtown Mackinac Island)
- Saturday Pumpkin Carving contest
- Saturday Haunted Afternoon Tea in the Parlor
- Halloween Movie Marathon: John Carpenter’s Halloween,The Shining, Scream, and Beetlejuice.
- Saturday evening Grand Halloween Ball and Costume party – including live music by Delilah DeWylde and the Lost Boys, wine, beer, snacks, Tarot card and palm readers.
- Sunday morning breakfast in the Main Dining Room
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
The prize is valued at approximately $950.