A Little Known Fact About Me Is That I’ve Always Wanted To BLANK – #TQOTD
It's a Connie and Fish fill in the blank and we want to know about your secret hopes, dreams, or just something crazy that you've always wanted to do.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
A little known fact about me is that I’ve always wanted to ___________.
- I’ve always wanted to move out of state, that will come eventually sooner than I’d imagined previously.
- Travel. It doesn't matter where. I want to see it.
- Go down in a cage and see sharks! But after the movie “Jaw’s”...nope!!! Can barely get into the ocean past my knees now. 😁
- Be a mail carrier in Holland. I would get to exercise by walking to deliver the mail, and I absolutely love the mail.
- Skydive, but don’t ask me to bungee jump! That is just crazy talk
- Cage Dive with great white sharks!
- Build a rocking chair.
- Move to Australia.
- Go on an Alaskan Cruise
- Go sky diving
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Travel to Greece!
- Get tattoos
- Be a ballerina but I've always been on the larger end of the body scale.
- Drive the big rigs
- Sing on a stage
- Rescue 20 more dogs ❤️
- Be a pastry chef
- Be a police officer
- Pole Volt!
- Meet Bruce Willis 💖😍
- Have dinner with Jon Bon Jovi. #TQOTD #ConnieAndFish
- Be a writer.
- Publish a book
- Be a nurse
- Go skydiving
- Have my own organizing business!
- TQOTD: I did dance ever since I was 3 yrs old. I always dreamed of dancing in broadway.
- I've always wanted to open up a pizza shop
- little known fact about me is that I've always wanted to....
- Own and operate an animal rescue :)
- I have always wanted to be an airline stewardess and live in a high rise in Chicago
- A little known fact about me is that I've always wanted to be a big A list celebrity in Hollywood. But my wife didn't want to live that lifestyle so I gave up that dream!!!
- Leave my wife but can’t afford to. Couldn’t support kids the way I want without her income
- I've always wanted to be a blacksmith. But I was afraid It wasn't something that would make.enough money to make a living so I never pursued it. I'm mad at myself all the time that I didn't follow my dream while I have my office job that I tolerate for the money I make at it.
- TQOTD: Im a female and kinda wanna wear boxers around the house cause I assume they're comfy and good as PJs. I haven't yet but will someday.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app