Great Recipes To Try While You Are Stuck At Home
Does the stay at home order have anyone else craving some new meals? If you answered yes, then you are like me and getting tired of those same old recipes now that cooking is pretty much one of the only things to do while you are on lock down. Well, we hit up the Click of Six and asked you guys to share some of your favorite recipes so that we can get a little variety in our menus!
Let's kick off the list of submitted recipes with a list of links that members of Click of Six posted on the Connie and Fish Facebook page.
Links to recommended recipes
- Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites
- Baked Firecracker Chicken Tenders
- Chicken Cacciatore
- 3 Cheese Enchiladas
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Baked Italian Meatballs
- Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Baked French Toast
Next, let's look at the recipes that were submitted by people in the form a picture. We got a couple of those, and both of them are cabbage based recipes. Crazy!
Cabbage Roll Soup
Polish Sausage Cabbage Soup
And then finally, here are our recipes that we talk about on the show.
Connie and Steve's recipes
- Connie Says This Is The Best Chicken Fried Rice Recipe On The Internet
- Meghan's Famous Pumpkin Dutch Apple Pie Recipe
- Connie's Snacking Cracker Recipes
- Steve's Famous Coleslaw Recipe
- Steve's Honey Garlic Meatballs
- The Bohner Family's Famous Chicken Paprikash Recipe
- Pulled Pork Sliders
Or you can check out our "Connie and Fish Recipe Book" we put together a couple years ago that has a bunch of recipes from over the years. You can also check out the original Facebook post about the recipes below if you wanted to ask any questions or submit your own recipes.