If You Could Go Back To A Certain Time In Your Life For A Week, When Would It Be? – #TQOTD
Let's all hop in our time machines and go back to a time when a pandemic isn't the norm.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
If you could go back to a certain time in your life and stay there for a week … what time would you go back too and why?
- The first time I spent a week in the OBX. We had rented an ocean front property in a peaceful neighborhood. After the first morning, I realized I could watch the sunrise and sunset in the same chair. I have NEVER been a morning person, but I was up and out on the boardwalk by 5:45 every morning the rest of the week. One of the absolute most beautiful and peaceful places I have ever been and a soul deep experience I will never forget.
- The week before Christmas 2018. This was the last time my mother felt well and was very happy before her liver cancer took her down. #imissmymama
- Only a week?? Well, I would have to say working in a village/orphanage in the Dominican Republic.
- Back to the island of Oahu Hawaii. The sunsets were breathtaking, the whales, dolphins and sea turtles were amazing and snorkeling was like swimming in an aquarium!!! It was the most beautiful peaceful place I have ever been, absolutely loved that trip ❤️
- I would say middle school ish age (1989-90 or so) in the summer time. I would choose this because those were the times I spent a lot of weekends at my grandparents and I would love one full week of going to garage sales with my Grandma, drinking RC cola and eating cheese and mustard sandwiches she would make for me. And going into the living room with my Grandpa to cool off because he kept the air conditioning on full blast in there I miss those times so much.
- Honestly can we go back to Punta Cana?? Please? That was fun and not here! CONNIE AND FISH TRIP!!!
- The summer I stayed with my Great aunt ,they had a cottage on a lake with a swimming pool.I thought they were rich because they had a pop machine on the deck,but in real life they weren't.
- High school! Best times ever! I had my best friends, my (future) hubby, and both of my parents!
- Now, this is the best time. Im getting great time with my family and extra special time with my daughter. If thr virus wasn't happening, then the year my daughter was born.
- Childhood summers...little league, sleeping in, riding bikes, playing whiffle ball, watching the Tigers, playing games in the neighborhood, the ice cream truck, swimming, etc.
- SWB: The last week of 2019!! So I wouldnt leave my soulmate!! I miss her with all my heart!! Brokenhearted!!!!
- I’d go back to last August when I was really busy with work and making good money
- I would go back to 1989 and return to my first trip to Space Camp in Huntsville, Alabama. I did return 29 years later and attended adult Space Camp called, Adult Space Academy for one weekend.
- November. Before I heard anything about the corona virus.
- When I was 12, 1973. I was still naive and not a care in the world, hanging out with my best friend all day!
- When my great grandma lived with us and we watched wheel of Fortune and Golden girls every single day. Man I miss that woman
- When our family had our place upnorth most definately
- Thanksgiving 2009 and the reason why is my mom was still alive and she had all her kids and grandkids together! Lost her February of 2010
- Both 1st weeks of after I gave birth to my son and daughter.
- The week before my daughter was born I’d take more pictures of my belly and enjoy being pregnant again
- I wouldn't want to, you only get one chance to go around so you make the most of it!
- Any week except the last full week of March 2020!
- When I was 5 and living in Yosemite National Park. And after I had my son
- Spring break 2019
- I think I’d want to go back to our Ireland/Scotland trip.
- I would go back to when j was 10 years old. No responsibilitys and the only worries I had was getting up to watch Saturday morning cartoons and what sugary cereal to eat
- I'd go back to March 8 of this year. My wife passed away five yrs ago that day. I've been with Machelle three years n on that day, she said she'd marry me. I love her so much. I was in my room, n when I hung up the phone, I saw my wife's face, n she smiled n waved. I swear this happened for a really good reason.
- #tqotd If I were to go back to a time in my life for a week I would want to go back to any summer when my sister and I would go to my grandma's house and go garage sailing and play cards and eat sherbert. Those were the best memories I have with her!
- Tqotd ..... I would go back to the trip I took with my mom to go pick my kids up in Idaho. One of the best trips I've ever taken and the last trip I took with my mom before she passed.
- I would go back to 4 or 5 because i was abused at that age and i would of spoke up to my parents tell them. Once your a used you never forget. I am in a better place now.
- I would go back to Summer vacation 2019. Took my teenage kids to Myrtle Beach of a week. Best vacation ever!
- I would go back to when my grandma was still alive. My cousins and I always had so much fun at grandma and grandpas at the lake & I would just love to see her & get some of those hugs again.
- I would go back to the early 1980s, during the summer with my neighborhood friends. We had the best neighborhood. Always doing something during the summer. Kickball, capture the flag, kick the can, watching MTV when it was good...
- I would go back to five years ago when I had all my tigers with me and my toothless husband and my sweet sweet gun …. My life isn’t the same … love joe