If You Were A Pet What Would Your Name Be? And Why? – #TQOTD
Today we got a bit goofy with our text question of the day. We want to know what type of pet you would be and what your name would be. Be creative!
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
If you were a pet what would your name be? And why?
- I'd be a cat named Snoodle and my favorite daily activity would be to make direct eye contact with my owner right before knocking something off the table.
- I’d be a koala named Kiki because if I could sleep 22 hrs a day and just wake up to eat, I’d totally do it
- Text question of the day: I would be a gold fish- a nothing very special about me, average, everyday gold fish. I would be in my own little world. Nobody would touch me or talk to me. I would just be in a cool tank of water: ie no more hot flashes, and I would have my meals dropped in on me every single day. O- and my name would be.... Goldie...?? I mean, what do u name a fish?
- I’m a lamb....tiny and cute
- My name would be “No no no no!” because I would always be getting into trouble
- Mom Mom Mom
- Lady Barkington I like to talk.
- Rollie pollie because I would be fat (like I am now) and no shame in my eating game ♀️
- #tqod My name would be Fuzzy because I have frizzy, curly hair.
- TQOTD... My pet name would be Staines.... HaHaHaHa.. Go ahead and call me....."Come Staines"
- #tqotd Capitan bc I'm the boss
- Snowball the Bunny
- Ferret - Peanut Wiggle Butt
- A dragon named mr purple pickle pants
- I’d be a cat named Chee-Z... it was my summer camp nick name as a counselor for 4 years and was perfect because I LOVE cheese! I’d be a cat because I’m spunky and a B 90% of the time
- I cannot believe how much Connie and I think alike....my pet name would be Squishy and I would be a golden doodle
- #TQOTD Just for Connie, I'd be a hairy lobster. You can call me Shelly!
- TQOTD. If I were a pet, I'd be a sloth named Pokey because my child has had me up since 2:30 and Mama is hurting. Coffee...STAT!
- Mouse named Boo. Because I scare people
- TQOTD: I would be a dog named No. Because whenever they would talk to me they would say No. Lol
- If I were an animal I'd be an all black cat named Friday.
- I'm a dog and my name is ask 'em... Why when someone asks what's your dogs name and my owner says ask 'em!!!!
- A fox named Chacha-chacha-chacha-chow
- I would have no name because I'm owned by no man.
- I would definitely be a golden retriever because of my blonde hair. I think it would be cool to be named blaze or ray (rae) like a sun ray
- If I was a pet my name would be Stuffy and the reason... My nephew-son was hugging me a couple weeks ago, steps back and says, "your body feels like my stuffies." And with a smile on his face.
- I would be a cat named refried. That way when I was missing for several days, my owners could say where has refried been?
- I would be a kitten named lucky.mr.casino has struck again boom
- I'd be named freckles. #GingerLife
- I want to be a puppy names Mrs. Hump your Stuff
- TQOTD: I think I’d be Sparkles the a-hole mini-goat, yknow the kind that just bounce all over the place knocking over other animals and not caring. I’d love to not care who I make mad, just do my own thing because it makes me happy.
- I would be a hedgehog and my name would be Quillbur. Why well if I was attacked I could roll into a ball and roll away. LOL
- If I was a pet, I would be a foul mouthed sulfur crested cockatoo named Elvis. I would dance and sing all day while swearing at everyone that happens to come into view. Oh how life would be great!
- If I were a pet I would be a cat, but not just any cat, an highly intelligent cat named Mystique. I wouldn't be a pet though,i because cats own their people. My name would be Mystique because I always keep people guessing what I am about to do next.
- Okay so Fish would be the bulldog from the secret of life pets and then Connie would be at the white fluffy dog and Steve probably be the little Weiner dog