Put Connie’s Meat Dip In Your Tummy With This Recipe
Connie has officially released the recipe for her meat dip and it is, well, pretty easy to make.
Oh... We forgot the obligatory story about the recipe before we tell you how to make it. It was a dark and stormy night when Connie was craving the meats. So, she went to her fridge and pulled out meat, cheese, and some other stuff. Then she like tripped and fell and dropped all the food into the crockpot. And that, my friends, is how the Connie meat dip was born!
- 1 1/2 lbs. of hamburger meat
- 1 onion
- 3/4 cup of ketchup
- 3 heaping tablespoons chili powder
- Shredded cheese (to desired consistency)
- Dice the onion
- Brown the hamburger meat with the diced onion
- Put all the ingredients in the crockpot on LOW
- Cook until cheese is melted and the dip consistency is to your liking
- Enjoy with Scoops