Santa Will Be at Woodland Mall This Year, but With Some Changes
Santa will be back at Woodland Mall this holiday season, but as with everything else, the experience will be a little different due to the pandemic.
Fox 17 reports that as of Wednesday, Nov. 11, Santa will be in Woodland Mall's Arctic Forest through December 24.
New this year, you must make an appointment in advance here, or you can do a virtual visit with Santa.
Santa will also be behind a plexiglass shield to protect himself and guests. There will be no hugs or high fives with St. Nick this year, but kids will be able to sit on a bench by Santa to have their picture taken.
Here are the health and safety rules Woodland Mall asks everyone who visits the Artic Forrest to follow:
- Masks will be worn by all employees.
- Employees will have their temperatures taken daily.
- Set will be sanitized after each visit.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for all staff members.
- Guests will wear masks at all times, except during photo session.
- When guests arrive, greeter will check-in each reservation and take temperatures of all guests.
- A Parent/Guardian will place children on designated seating.
- Guests not wanting to be in pictures are asking to social distance from Santa and Photographer.
- After pictures are taken, guests will proceed to the checkout station.
Santa will be in the Artic Forrest Monday through Saturday 11a.m. to 7p.m. and Sunday noon to 5p.m.
You can bring your pets to visit Santa Mondays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. through December 15. More info here.