These Are Your Goto Football Foods – #TQOTD
Today's Text Question of the Day made us very hungry. But, even though we got really hungry, at least we all ended up with some awesome recipes!
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What’s your goto football food?
We got 3 types of responses to our question today. The first response was a full-blown recipe of your favorite football food (good job to you people.) The second response is a link to their favorite recipe (also a good job for you people.) And finally you sent what your favorite food was, but you didn't send a recipe (shame on you people.)
Here are the full-blown recipes:
- 3- 8oz bricks cream cheese
- 2- small cans Rotel tomatoes
- 1- pound spicy sausage (Bob Evans) Brown sausage
- Add everything to a crockpot and stir.
- Dip your favorite corn chip/ tortilla chip! Delicious!!!!
Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
- Jalapeno stuffed with cream cheese and pepper jack cheddar
- Cover in sausage (chorizo)
- Wrap in bacon
- Brushed with maple syrup
- Baked at 400 for 20-30 mins
- You are welcome!!!
- 1 package of bagels
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese (don't tell fish)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp dried onions
- 1 pkg slivered ham, chopped
- Mix together everything and spread onto bagels, then cut bagels into quarters and serve!
- 2 bricks cream cheese softened
- 1 envelope ranch
- 1 cup any beer (I drink the leftovers 😉)
- 8 oz package of grated cheese
- Serve with pretzels
Buffalo chicken dip
- Couple cans of chicken
- Bar of cream cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Red Hot
- Eat it like chili with a spoon... oops, no don't do that...
- Serve with celery or tortilla chips
- 2 pkgs of cream cheese spread out in a cake pan
- 2 cans of chili spread on that
- 8 oz package of shredded cheese on top
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees
- Enjoy with tortilla chips
- Half pound hamburger fried up
- Half a pound of spicy sausage fried up
- A box of Velveeta cheese
- A large glass bottle Pace salsa
- Mix it up and let it sit in the slow cooker
- Delicious! I find it best with scoopable tortillas.
Hot Artichoke Dip
- 2 cans artichokes
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1 cup parmesan
- 1 cup mayo
- Dash of garlic salt
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean Sausage (hot or mild)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 can Ro-tel Tomatoes and Chilies
- Brown sausage, drain and crumble
- Add cream cheese and Ro-tel
- Heat and stir until cream cheese has melted and all ingredients are mixed well.
- Serve with tortilla chips. AMAZING
- Melt a half a stick of butter along with 2 big spoonfuls of peanut butter and a 1/2 a bag of milk chocolate chips
- Drizzle it over a whole bag of rice Chex cereal
- Coat with powdered sugar to your liking
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 bag spinach
- 2 cans artichoke hearts
- 1 small package of prosciutto
- 1 block cream cheese
- Bag of Italian cheese mix
- 1/2 bag of mozzarella cheese
- Cook the spinach in a pan. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Once wilted drain and squeeze the liquid out of the spinach.
- Cut up prosciutto and artichoke hearts. Sauté in a pan.
- When prosciutto is cooked a little add spinach back in the pan.
- Then add the cream cheese and mix.
- Then add the rest of the cheese, how much depends on how cheesy you like it!
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Bake 350 until the cheese is melted to your satisfaction!
Here are the links to recipes:
And here are the rest of you chucklehead's responses:
- Nachos, it’s easy. Pile it high with lots of good stuff 😜 easy to eat, takes a while to eat so I don’t have to keep getting up and it is versatile so I can make it into tacos also on the side 😂😂😂
- My husband's buttered popcorn and a beer 🍺
- Dips. Spinach, Buffalo, chili cheese, etc. BBQ meatballs or weiners.
- Garbage dip...2 blocks cream cheese, 1 pound ground Bob Evans sausage, browned and 1 can Rotel tomatoes. Warm in small crockpot.
- A pepperoni, green pepper, onion pizza from Village Inn Pizza in Holland.
- If I’m watching at home pizza or nachos. If I’m at a game I usually don’t eat but will have hot chocolate.
- Chili Cheese Dip, but I like beans in mine #GoLions! #GameDay…See More
- Pizza or boneless wings!
- Cheese curds Chicken wings and beer 🍺
- Ham and Cheese Sliders - Averie Cooks
- Chicken dip...talk about yummy
- Crockpot chili
- Sausage dip!
- Chips and salsa
- Spicy smoked chicken wings!!
- Frank’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
- TQOTD: Ham and Swiss sliders 😍
- Text question of the day.... I'm with Connie but mine is a little different lol mine is Hormel chili NO BEANS burger and Velveta PS I hate football I just make it for every party i go to! Ps Fish what are wearing 😂?
- Any Kind of meat balls dipped in Buffalo chicken dip with a side of cheese and crackers
- Use hot pretzels, chips, celery and carrots or pretzel rods! Yum
- TQOTD: don't really watch football but I'd probably really like a mild chip-dip / salsa. My mom made a bunch of salsa on Saturday, I could SMELL the peppers when I walked in the house (my dad has a lot of super spicy ones in the garden)
- I love Raspberry glazed chicken wings!!! Although I'll eat any kind of wings!!
- TQOTD-Mini weenies and meatballs marinated in barbecue sauce and grape jelly in a crockpot all day!!!!! AMAZEBALLS FOR SURE!!!!!!!
- My go to football food is mashed potatoes pancakes
- Rotella's diced tomatoes with green chilies I put it in my taco meat
- Bacon wrapped little smokies. Bourbon.
- I don’t have a good recipe but I will say that my ex was mad at his best friend for borrowing money and never returning it. We had him over (just the three of us) and my ex put poopy stuff in a dip (told me not to eat it) and his buddy ate most of it. Rick spent most of the next day in the bathroom and I actually dumped him a month later. I was afraid if he were ever mad at me I didn’t know what he would do.