What 3 Bands Or Artists Would Headline Your Own Music Festival? – #TQOTD
I think we are all ready for shows to be back on aren’t we? I know that I am missing concerts BIG TIME! Just the fun and people watching let alone the great music. So much like we do very often we decided to all day dream a little bit about the ultimate festival to you … THE CLICK OF 6! Here are the shows that we wanted and some brilliant ideas by you guys:
FISH: Florida Georgia Line - Christina Aguilera - Bruno Mars
CHRISTINE: Backstreet Boys - Elton John - Rihanna
STEVE: Third Eyed Blind - Taylor Swift - Pink Floyd
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
You are putting on a one day 3 band (or artist) music festival. What bands are performing and in what order?
- Here would be my concert. Opener:TMI (aka Thomas Miller)-unknown rap artist, but fantastic. Maroon 5- Headliner. Lady A-Headliner. Jan’s concert... Everyone have a great day!!
- So many! But 3 I've never seen, 1 never will unfortunately, J.T, Foo Fighters and Prince
- If they have to be bands still performing, Josh Groban, Mumford and Sons, then Pink. I’ll probably be the only one to watch all three .
- 1. Creed 2. Joan Jett 3. Garth Brooks w/Trisha Yearwood as back up.
- For the text question of the day my husband also answered this ! He said his line up would be 3-11, sublime, and reel big fish. Mine would be Panic! At the Disco, blink 182 and Paramore !
- Too many choices!! Tom Petty, Janice Joplin, The Stones.
- U2, Barenaked Ladies, and Green Day.
- Eminem, Pink Floyd and Linkin Park
- Adele, Zac Brown Band, Shinedown
- Imagine Dragons, Tim Mcgraw, George Strait
- Queen, Pink and Bruno Mars
- This is too hard. Halestorm bc she puts on a hell of a show, I Prevail bc I love them and haven't seen them, and P!nk who I love and haven't seen.
- This is soooooooooooooo hard!!!! Breaking Benjamin, papa roach and Iprevail
- This is a tough call because I love all kinds of music! First would be Imagine Dragons, second would be OneRepublic, and third would be my all time favorite Styx!
- Tori Kelly - Lady A - Switchfoot
- One Republic, Kid Rock, Bruno Mars
- Tesla, Bon Jovi, Eric Church
- The Beatles, Green Day, and lastly System Of A Down.
- Gavin DeGraw, Andy Grammer and I am torn between Train and Matt Nathanson for my 3rd…
- Pink Floyd, Cobra Starship and Rascal Flatts
- Panic at the disco, Betty who, and lizzo
- Deadmau5. Crystal Method. Daft Punk.
- Pink Floyd, Zac Brown Band, Styx
- Rod Stewart The rolling Stones and Prince
- Keith Urban. Pink. Tom Petty
- Panic at the Disco, Betty Who, Lizzo
- Kid Rock, Chris Stapleton, Dave Matthews Band
- Opening Tori Kelly & Keith Urban….Pink, Kelly Clarkson and Bruno Mars
- I love all kind of music. Avenged Sevenfold, Third Day, John Leading
- Bad Wolves, Kane Brown, Pink
- Slipknot, Hollywood Undead, Bob Seger
- Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, The Rocket Summer, and Mike Mains & The Branches
- At my music festival I would have Rod Stewart open, slide into 311, and the headliner would be Elton John!!!!
- Bryan Adams, bon Jovi and queen
- Daughtry. Original Skid Row. Bon Jovi
- Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, Guns n Roses
- Garbage. Pink. Paramore.
- Pink Floyd, Prince, and Queen or Led Zeppelin.
- Taylor Swift, NSync, Demi Lovato
- Blake Shelton followed by Justin Timberlake, and finally JOURNEY
- my 3 groups would be, Bon Jovi, to get us going, Bob Marley, to keep us feeling good, and Then Queen to head line. Rock us out and finish the night on a rock high.
- Justin beiber, backstreet boys, nsync
- Billie Eilish. Tori Kelly ColdPlay for the finale because their shows are bananas.
- Pink, Eminem, Halsey
- Kelly Clarkson, Lady Gaga and Queen
- Thomas Rhett 1st, Blink 182 2nd to get ramped up, and Pink to finish it.
- Bruno Mars opens up, Bon Jovi and Closing the show is Creed with Fish singing along with Scott Stapp