What Are You Currently Happy About? – #TQOTD
Put all of your worries, anger, and frustrations away and tell us about something that is making you happy right now.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What are you currently happy about?
- I met Fish today when he was picking up horse food with his wife and neighbor
- A change in jobs that I was Soo nervous about but has lead to a better home life and much better mental health! Work environment makes a huge difference!
- Getting my new king bed next week!!! I can't wait to sleep thru the night AND not be in pain when I wake up.
- Reading all of the comments and being happy for all of you, wow, so many wonderful things to be happy about!
- My office decided to close the day aftet Thanksgiving for the first time ever!
- That no one in my circle has/had Covid.
- My federal tax return is FINALLY on its way...
- That our SUPER HIGH risk family has stayed healthy because we are taking the necessary precautions.
- My solo soul healing trip I just came back from. Explored the Mountains of North Carolina for 7 days. It was incredible. Came back feeling like a new person
- Being in the U.P. surrounded by the Awesome Fall colors MI has to offer. Lake of the Clouds
- I can finally start walking after being laid up for 7 weeks following surgery for a broken & dislocated ankle
- I'm happy I get to spend the weekend in the UP at a lake house with my love and some friends. It will be my first time across the bridge!
- That my parents estate is so close to be closed and done. It's been a long 2 years and I'm excited to talk about their memories rather their THINGS.
- In less than 2 weeks, my husband & I get to celebrate our 1yr wedding anniversary. I couldn't be happier to have him by my side.
- My relationship for sure and an upcoming small weekend staycation.
- My recent trip to Jamaica can't wait to go back!
- My brand new baby!
- My daughter who lives in New Mexico is here for a week!
- A elephant ear, yummy yummy yummy in my tummy
- The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I was greeted with a gift of another new morning.
- An upcoming life improvement.
- my new car, its the nicest car I have ever owned
- My iced Starbucks coffee. Lol it’s the simple things
- We are putting up our Halloween decorations today
- We had an awesome day at the apple orchard/ pumpkin patch and I was able to snag this shot if my kids...
- Tqotd I am so happy that I was not exposed to my employee that was exposed to covid-19 last week. However I'm now covering 12-hour shifts every single day until we get her test results
- I'm happy that the packers won last night and are 3-0! Also I'm happy that the brewers made it to the postseason for the 3rd season in a row!
- TQOTD: Wednesday gonna be a trip to zoo and then Horrocks garden w/ friends for the underground cookie club food truck. I've also recently bought a large art box from Jazza that'll show up around in time for the holidays.
- I'm happy about meeting a 1st cousin for the first time in a couple weeks. I did a DNA test through 23andme.com a while back and discovered a 1st cousin I never knew about before. I reached out to him via the connect feature on 23andme and we have been emailing each other and we've talked on the phone as well. Of course there were red flags in the beginning because this is someone I met online but he provided names of relatives that my mom confirmed were correct. I am an only child so my circle of family is very small. It's just me, my youngest son and his girlfriend, my oldest son and daughter in law and my mom so...the discovery of this cousin is what I'm happy about.