What Do You #Secretly Wish Your Valentine Didn’t Know About You?
It's the day before Valentine's Day and we want the dirt on your relationship! We are looking to get insight into #secrets that you and your SO have, that you know about. Christine is here to read you some of the best answers!
What do you secretly wish your Valentine Didn’t know about you?
- I am what I am. No apologies.
- Nothing...I am an open book.... Love me or leave me.
- That he/she doesn't know me.
- #secrets...I wish he didn't know how insecure I am about my goals in life and how much I doubt myself. #KnowItAll #ThinksHesSoSmart #Ugh
- The secret I wish my Valentine didn't know about me is....... that I had an affair. Because even though we've worked through it It still hangs in the air
- #TQOD I wish I had never told him anything about me. I want a do-over of our first meeting, I would have never dated him a second time.
- That I cheated on him 7 YEARS ago. I think it's a big reason we aren't married or at least engaged. #secrets
- #secrets what I wish my Valentine didn't know about me was mistakes I made in the past and past relationships that I have not made in my current 6-year relationship and because of what happened in my past it's still held against me as if I would do it in my current relationship
- That I am grossed out by drool. He terrorizes me with it. So Gross!!
- I wish my wife didn't know that I cheated on her years ago. Worst mistake I've ever made and I continually pay for it.
- I wish my Valentine didn't know I'd take her back. She may now think that I'm not, or won't move on and that's just a false sense of security.
- The one thing I wish my girlfriend didn't know about me was that anything my mom told her lol
- I regret cheating on my woman, but in retrospect, it would've been better had she not known at all.
- After 20 years together we don't have secrets. I tell her everything. Yesterday I sneezed and pooped my pants. I didn't have to tell her, I just did.
- That I sneak beef jerky. My wife and I have been vegatarians for 20 years... Well, she's been a vegetarian.
- That I "secretly" snoop through my wife's phone. Apparently she doesn't care, or has nothing to hide, but I definitely have trust issues from past relationships.
- That I cheated for the better part of our relationship. He knew about most of it but stuck it out for the kid. I stopped now, but I think he is waiting until our son graduates from high school to leave me.
- Secrets: I told him I loved him and he didn't say it back.
- #secrets I don't have a valentine this year, but if I did have the valentine I wanted to have, I'd want her not to know how long I thought about asking her out and never doing it. But she knows I like her and we are both just sort of avoiding the direct conversation about it. Meh. I'll get around to it eventually...
- My hurtful childhood past.
- #tqotd I wish my girlfriend didn't know that I was in AA for a year .... Not the best time of my life but hey being on the wagon isn't all bad!
- Secrets... I secretly wish my husband didn't know I'M NOT a hopeless romantic. I'm really not a smoochy, buy me flowers and jewelry kind of gal, BUT occasionally it would be nice for him to do something special. Nothing huge!!! But maybe a surprise dinner out or some donuts lol Nothing fancy by any means.
- I wish I had NEVER told my husband how much I weigh. I'm not sure what he was thinking BEFORE I told him?? However, since I told him, he now wants us to start working out ;O(
- I wish I'd never told my hubby what my magic number was, before him............ He brings it up allllll the time now.
- TQOTD: I did EXACTLY what you guys were talking about this morning. I had too much to drink and told my wife that I think her best friend is "pretty hot"....... Not. Good.
- Told him that I used to teach sex ed. He found out that actually....I was a professional dominatrix
- I wish my boyfriend didn’t know that I was bisexual because now every time I hang out with just girlfriends he thinks it’s an opportunity for all of us to hook up. I love you dude but we’re all just friends here...