What Foods Are Most Likely to Put You in a Good Mood or a Bad Mood? – #TQOTD
I was so excited this weekend. I was positive it was going to happen … I KNEW IT!!! HAMBURGERS and DOGS at Dan’s house. There is something about good food that excites most of us and puts us in a good mood. Much like when we were children the bad foods may actually do the reverse. 98% of people (in my head) said Good food actually makes them physically or mentally do a happy dance …
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What Foods Are Most Likely to Put You in a Good Mood or a Bad Mood?
- Food makes me happy
- Tacos- good mood Mayo/Mustard- bad mood
- Food I didn't have to cook myself!
- Homemade Tostadas = good. Liver and onions =
- coffee=good mood
- Chocolate -good mood. Weird combinations(of food)-bad mood
- Pasta, good Chinese or some good Mexican food will put me in a good mood. Chicken puts me in a bad mood because I have such a hard time cooking it correctly and it stresses me out if I under or overcook it
- Tacos = good mood always!!
- Fresh fruit always makes me happy. Mushrooms are always bad
- All the foods that are bad for me automatically make me feel good (until I get on the scale). Beets are bad. Always.
- Tiramisu. Not the weird cakes and flavored things, but like.. Olive Garden style, creamy, perfect tiramisu. That's joy. Not sure about the negative. Grapefruit and beets are rather horrible.
- Ice Cream for me!
- Fresh Fruit makes me happy.Trying to think of meals puts me in a bad mood.
- Vodka = good mood.
- good: Grilled cheese like how mum makes it. bad: instant mashed potatoes; again I like how mum makes them and I can tell when they're instant and it's off and gross. It's an affront to my nostalgia.
- Bacon= Good mood. Anchovies=Bad mood.
- Cheese is good mood food liver n onions is bad mood food
- Fruit always puts me in my happy place! Heavy greasy food always makes me feel in a funk.
- Chocolate = good and bad
- Pizza ALWAYS puts me in a good mood.
- Carbs good mood and then carbs bad mood lol
- Tacos, real tacos, good mood, bad mood terrible chewy skin chicken wings, disappointment!
- Tacos make me happy. Anything with sauerkraut will ruin my entire week.
- I love comfort food. Mac and cheese, pot roast. But fair food is the best. Onion rings, corn dogs, elephant ears.
- What foods put me in a good mood and what foods put me in a bad mood? Good foods are any sort of comfort food with gravy or potatoes preferably both! Foods that put me in a bad mood are anything with raisins especially when you think it's a chocolate chip cookie and you bite into it and it's freaking raisins!!