What Is Something About You, That Most People Don’t Know? – #TQOTD
Happy Friday, now let's share some weird things about ourselves that most people don't know.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is something about you, that MOST people don’t know?
- #TQOTD Most people don't know that I'm 20 years old and only $500 away from being completely debt-free! #StudentLoans #TradeScoolForTheWin
- I have two different shaped thumbs.
- So the text question of day it doesn’t say embarrassing things that you people know about you so most people don’t know that I’ve actually walked up inside a hot air balloon. My dad was actually the first pilot in Michigan in 1970 and in order to put up a hot air balloon they lay it on its side they put air into it using big fans and at that point, you can walk up inside of it to adjust cords and make sure the tops in properly.So in about 1978 when I was eight years old I walked up inside a balloon I’ve done it a few times. You can tell people it’s me Heidi
- TQOTD: The one thing that most people do not know about me, even my closest friends is that when I was 25 years old I had a nose job. When I was growing up a boy in the grade above of me made fun of my nose. Mind you...I'm sure it was a normal nose....but the constant name-calling really messed with me. Anyway, words can haunt and hurt for a long time, so even though this all happened when I was 8 - 11 years old, I always felt like the girl with the big nose. You guys! I had plastic surgery! How crazy! Just be kind and teach your kids to be kind! Anyway, the bouche that made fun of me...well...let's just say that time has not been kind. Cara...you can totally say my name...😬
- The majority of people don’t know that my beautiful wife is pregnant with twins that are due in July!! We are so damn excited and can’t wait to tell our friends and family.
- something not a lot of people know about me is I sprained my wrist falling face-first off a toilet on Wednesday at a gas station lol
- That I've recently been struggling a lot relationship-wise. Found out my best friend has always wanted to be with me, but she's in an abusive relationship and can't get out. I'd really love to be with her but she's not able to break it off and it's a really crappy situation.
- Most people don't know I'm trans unless I specifically tell them.
- I’m pretty sure with the crazy crap going on in my brain, I’m a functioning schizophrenic And I survived severe post-partum depression coupled with situational life depression when my children were very small. Now I’m a pretty upbeat, happy person who thinks like a crazy person.
- Most people don't know I exist. only around one in every 700,000 million
- My GF (now wife) and I have had balloon animals in all 50 states. It's not really something that I can bring up in "polite" conversation. It was a drunken contest we came up with one night with another couple. We both loved to travel so we came up with, hey, whichever couple "gets" all 50 states first wins. Prize was a little custom-made trophy. Took us 8 years but we finally won in 2012. It's now on our bookshelf, though most people who see it have no idea what it signifies...
- I cried like 6 times during the last year and a half and hadn't cried for maybe 15 years before that (29-year-old male here) 4 times reading books, 1 time watching a movie, and once when my girlfriend of nearly 5 years and I broke up, but only when I thought about moving far away and leaving our dog behind (I didn't)
- I'm a natural blonde.... Sssshhhh
- That I tell a lot of lies to make myself seem more interesting than I really am. I have no childhood friends that will call me on my lies, in fact the friend I've known the longest I've only known for 3.5 years. I feel like I'm too boring of a person without the lies.
- When I was younger I had been kidnapped by my father in was on a milk jug in New Mexico that's how they used to announce kidnapped kids before use of the Internet
- I have no belly button
- I have a secret tattoo that my mom specifically told me not to get
- I'm autistic. I'm not big on the spectrum, so everyone thinks I'm just a little awkward.
- I almost died when I was seven. That is why I am always cheerful.
- I have a massive screw inside of me.
- Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf is my favorite song. It's not a secret, it's just rarely a topic of conversation, so not many people know this.
- I love the taste of oranges after brushing my teeth. Apples too. It's soooo good but no one understands :(
- Most people don't know I had a girlfriend for 4 years. (I'm a girl)She became a drug addict and I had to get out of that toxic relationship.
- That I have anosmia (can't smell). Even my parents forget and they have known me for 20 years
- I won a beauty pageant when I was 5. It was all downhill after that.
- That I'm a virgin and am not in a hurry to change that. I have always been very good at connecting with women, and even though I believe I'm unattractive, I've apparently "friendzoned" a lot of people because I have little interest in balloon animals. My friends seem convinced that I'm "drowning in CATS" because of how many women I talk to, and they don't believe me when I say that I'm not interested.
- Shhhhh I gave into my husband's fantasy of a bicycle built for 3
- TQOTD: after my divorce, I had balloon animals with my ex husband's brother. Years later, i... um... inflated his best friend's balloon.
- I am a submissive
- Even though I'm a little chubby, I'm extremely flexible. I can get both legs behind my head with shoes on. I can also do other things.