What Is Something You Think You Should Stop Doing And Why? – #TQOTD
Stop doing that thing. Or don't, we aren't your parents. But seriously, what is something that you really should stop doing?
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is something you think you should stop doing and why?
- TQOTD: My "phoning" I'm on my phone soooooo much some days. I have OCD and I swear checking my phone every 5 mins has become part of the obsession of my OCD. I get annoyed with myself.
- TQOTD: I should stop seeing my boyfriend of 4 yrs because it is not a healthy relationship, but I can't seem to bring myself to walk away. I keep giving him chance after chance but things never seem to change.
- ? Of the day....Apparently it's making my bed I don't like bugs
- I should really stop complaining about how needy my mom is as she is my mom and I should be more grateful that she is still here with us
- For the text question of the day I need to Stop eating carbs I am borderline diabetic but I absolutely love pasta and bread and potatoes and some sweets it’s very very hard for me to go through a day without eating bread or something
- I need to stop going on so many vacations because people are going to start thinking I have money
- I have to stop eating before I go to bed, I get acid reflux so bad. Sometimes I wake up choking on the acid and it burns. But I work 14 hrs a day so by the time I get home I only have about two or so hours before I have to go back to bed!!!
- Smoking because my uncle just passed away from lung cancer and my dad has terminal cancer. I have 2 children and I don’t want them to ever experience losing me at a young age!
- Snacking all day at work soon there will be a special "Doctor Phil tries to save 5,000 pound woman, cuts her out of office cubicle"
- Eating so much sugar. I have a huge sweet tooth and it’s just making my dentist richer.
- Complaining. Work is super overwhelming right now for everyone and dwelling on it isn't making it better for any of us.
- Smoking. Cause I did stop but then I started again. Eating so much, starting to get a belly. Um, being grumpy all the time. My son calls me momma grumps
- Getting strung along by guys for two weeks then realizing they were ghosting me from the start..
- Eating unhealthy not exercising...because both are unhealthy for me
- Stop binging Netflix at night. 5:40 comes way to early when staying up late to watch Netflix. 6 hours of sleep is not enough for me.
- Procrastinating..."later" rarely happens.
- I need to stop letting negativity get to me
- Working ... It makes me so tired
- TQOTD. I should stop being afraid to look for a better paying job
- I need to stop over-committing myself because I end up burning myself out. It all sounds like such a good idea until I'm crazy stressed trying to get it all done.
- ? Of da day agian.... need to quit reading someone who is always posting negative thoughts on FB. I deal with depression ,it's hard for me . Iam gonna I unfallow them from now on. 2 or3 years of that crap is enough ! Hamburger
- #tqotd I need to stop taking my health for granted! I need to stop making excuses and eat better and stay up to date on visits to the doctor, etc. A close second? Spending money that I should be saving and/or getting debts paid off!
- I have adult children. A lot of girls. 2 with children. I need to stop enabling them by picking up the slack that they get frustrated with. I had a heart attack 9 months ago. Made me wonder if they could handle problems if I'm gone. I am now worried about it..♀️
- Sucking my thumb to go to sleep I've done it my whole life and I've tried many ways to stop but I just can't I do it in my sleep not even knowing I'm doing it
- I need to stop dating. Countless failed short relationships, currently in my fourth failing serious relationship. Just turned 40, divorced, I am learning that I am not really ready for a relationship, and unfortunately I just realize that 4 1/2 years into my current relationship. I need to stop doing this to myself and point my energy down a different path in life, away from romance. It's obviously not working for me.
- I need to stop lying to my coworker. I told him that there were cupcakes in the break room for a retirement party. There was no cupcakes and no retirement party. He found that out after he searched the whole building and asked 4 other coworkers where are the cupcakes?
- I need to Stop cheating with my "man" or I guess her man.... 35 years later I should probably walk away. But the sex is AMAZING!!!