What Is Something You Worry About All The Time But You Shouldn’t? – #TQOTD
Connie's Mom is in town for the week and that has Connie and her mom worrying about random things that they really shouldn't. That led us to the #TQOTD.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is something you worry about all the time but you shouldn’t???
- #tqotd... That I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life and that one day (it will happen due to my MS) I will wake up and no longer be able to walk
- E V E R Y T H I N G.....I WORRY ABOUT EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME!!!!!! My kids, my husband, my family, my friends, my coworkers, my car, my health, life, air, dirt, etc. Yes, I live an anxiety-filled life... I'm super lame... Hahaha. However, I do try to push my kids to experience things they wouldn't normally try. I don't want them living this life lol.
- I shouldn't worry about my sister being a single mom and trying to survive. But I do... I also worry about the little things too much in my day.
- #TQOTD: I worry about never finding a husband, never having kids and dying alone...I know I shouldn't because I am an awesome person. Happy Monday!
- I also always think someone is recording me in changing rooms so I can't tell you how many pants I have that are brand new that has never fit
- I always worry that people are going to make comments about my body because I work in factories and I am a pretty 25-year-old with a nice curvy body
- When my son was born the entire first month I didn't sleep at night because he would sleep through the night at 5 weeks and I was sure something was wrong. Turns out he's just as lazy as his mom
- I worry too much about my children..even though they r young adults. If they don't answer me I freak that something is wrong with them.
- 4 months ago I left my boyfriend after being together for 8 yrs. I'm 28 years old and I worry that I missed my opportunity to find Mr. Right. I know I shouldn't worry about it, there are thousands of people in this city but none of them seem to be on Tinder.
- I'm worried about moving in with my bf. I'm more than ready to live with him, but the process of moving is kinda intimidating.
- text ? of the day. Can't say my name fish...........I worry every day worthless Co-workers will show up to work so I'm not left alone.
- TQOTD: I always worry that I'm not Enough!
- I'm a social media manager and I'm constantly worried that I'm going to post on our company Facebook or Twitter as myself! It's only happened to me once but I always triple check that I'm on the right account #TQOTD
- Ever since I became a single mom & moved into an apartment complex I worry that someone's gonna break in and steal my kids in the middle of the night. I know the chances are literally non-existent but I still check on them once a night. For the record, they're all very young. I'm not checking on teenagers lol
- I worry about money, I grew up very poor, and even though we make good money... I still worry
- I worry that someday I will not be able to have kids
- I worry about my finances. I shouldn't. My wife and I have great paying jobs, we have a tight budget, track every single expense, and save an average of about 500 a month. But I worry about having to buy a new car, buy a house, save for my children's college, save for retirement... It's exhausting
- I always worry that my 7 and 10-year-olds will get hurt doing something foolish.
- Sometimes I worry that I'm talking too loud. Coming from a large Polish family, and also the women in my family have a tendency to increase the volume of their voices their voices almost in competition with one another
- I work in customer service and I often wonder if this is the day that I'm going to freak out on one of those crappy entitled customers.
- I am constantly worrying that my "fly" is down...... I constantly Check to make sure it's not down
- Buggers hanging in nose wind during meetings
- I constantly worry that a storm will cause the giant sugar maple in my front yard to fall on my house into my son's room and kill him. During a tornado watch, I made him sleep in the living room downstairs and he still makes fun of me for it instead of thanking me for potentially saving his life.
- I shouldn't worry about my renter being scammed and taken advantage of for her money but I do because she won't say NO.
- Getting shot in a room out of a window
- I wonder if I work with the person that worries about coworkers showing up. I feel the same
- I worry about my daughter and her epilepsy. Two years diagnosed and still trying to find meds that work. Shouldn't worry as much as she has amazing doctors at Helen Devos. We will get there.