What Is The Biggest #Secret You Have Ever Been Told In Your Life?
Christine is back again this week to talk all about those super deep dark secrets that you've been holding on to for most of your life. We got some juicy ones today that people had been holding on to for a very long time! Gather round, kids (this actually isn't probably appropriate for kids... ) So, gather round, folks and tell us your story!
What is the biggest Secret you have ever been told in your life?
- All the times my mom cheated on her husband and asked me to use my car so she can go cheat with her ex-husband
- No one told me this secret, but I'm telling you. The secret is that I just got out of a year-long abusive relationship. No one knows how bad it really was and that I was on the verge of taking my own life. I'm so thankful that my ex decided I wasn't good enough anymore and left me for another girl. Thanks for being a safe outlet for the COS guys. Love you guys
- The biggest secret that I've ever been told is when my friend told me her husband cheated on her and it was with her little sister who was under 18. Best part? They all still live in the same house and they got back together and they are pregnant with their third child. And yes it absolutely lives in their house who changed the way I look at her from now on
- Biggest secret I was ever told is that I have an older half brother. My mom had a baby boy was when she was 14 and he was put up for adoption. I found this out when I was 25ish. The majority of my family does not know this. Also, I found him on Facebook.
- Secrets: I have only guy friends. For some reason, I don't get along with girls. Anyway, the burden that comes with guy friends is knowing their secret fetishes. From purses to the classic foot, I know them all. 😅
- Biggest secret I have ever heard. I have been married 12 years and haven't even told my wife. Only about 6 people even know this
- When I was around 12 years old I was playing hide and seek at my cousin's house when my parent's aunt and uncle came into the room I was hiding. They were discussing someone I had gone to school with my entire life. They were in my class. This person is my uncle's child. This person has never been told. My cousins have no idea this person they went to school is their sibling. I stood up and everyone's mouth dropped I was immediately sworn to secrecy and have kept it all these years even though every time I see my cousins or this person it is all I think about. It has now been almost 20 years since I found out.
- Secrets: On the night of her wedding, my friend told me that she had cheated on her husband the night before her wedding with her husbands best man. I'm still bothered by this to this day. And it's been over 6 months...
- The biggest secret I have been told was that my husband's siblings had different fathers. His mother had told one of his kids but then they all found out. Their dad( my father in law) still doesn't know that out of the 4 kids, my husband the oldest is his only biological kid.
- My big secret is I know a lady who gave her son up then, married him years later for health insurance. Kinda crazy.
- Secret: my dad telling me that he still loved my mom after they had been divorced for 30+ years
- Got it - biggest secret I've been told is when my cousin was preggers OR my gf wanting to leave her husband, she doesn't love him anymore 😬
- Biggest secret I’ve ever been told is by a good friend who admitted to me he was having an affair with someone
- My friends youngest sister is named after the woman their dad had an affair with, the youngest sister doesn't know
- My whole family knows who my dad is. I never even knew his name. My older sister told me his name last year...after 30 yrs of me not knowing anything about him.
- The biggest secret I found out was that my youngest brothers father was not my bio dad. It broke my heart then but was even worse when I learned who my real father was. Now I'm blessed with the best stepdad in the world and I don't have hard feelings anymore. I have a wonderful dad who chose me!
- 11 yrs ago my gf told me this guy she had a one night stand with got her pregnant. She didn't want to tell anyone including her mom and asked me if I'd take her to get an abortion. At first, I agreed. But a few days later I backed out. Years later I saw her mom on the job and saw her almost daily and couldn't tell her she would have an 11-year-old grandchild by now.
- Biggest secret I've ever heard is "this one time at band camp" I was in a group of friends and we were playing truth or dare and (our chaperone of the floor was playing) the chaperone chose truth and so the person asking asked "what is your deepest darkest secret? " and sure told us her son (one of my classmates) was fathered by someone other than her husband and no one but her and now us knew.
- My Friends husband tried to hook up with me at my brother's wedding. And when I told him "no I don't roll like that" his response was "are you gay???" I said, "no I don't sleep with married men!!" What a DONKEY
- Hey guys! I know I'm a little late here on secrets but I have a big one that no one knows except for me and my ex-best friend. She told me last summer that she was cheating on her fiance for years with a married man that we worked with! and not to tell him. They got married in August and nobody knows the real reason why I refused to be in the wedding but it's because I couldn't stand by her while she made that decision.
- My friend moved way up north for work when she got her degree. She had a fling with a guy up there and got pregnant. She convinced her boyfriend that the baby was his and since she had just gotten this job, couldn't afford to tell the employer she was pregnant, so she convinced her boyfriend to help her pay for an abortion that wasn't even his child. She doesn't even know that I know.
- The biggest secret I was ever told is still a secret today. It was my best friend getting married last New Year's Eve in his home. I was there to sign the paperwork and be a witness. They still are planning a destination wedding this December to get married. None of there family members know they are married. So this whole destination wedding in December is a big joke!
- The secret I know is about my father. After he passed away I went through his phone and found a lot of aggressive gay porn. No one in my family knows, and they never will. It would break my mother's heart. #secrets
- That my best friend husband likes to dress up as a female especially for balloon animals and makes her give it to him.
- I was a bartender for weddings for about 8 years at the Raddison. You wouldn't believe how many secrets that come out during the reception!!!!! Favorite was groom was sleeping with brides mom!!!! Yep brides mom....... hamburger!!!!!!!!!
- Mom and Dad got married in IN a year before their wedding! Did not tell their parents ever but told us when we married.