What Is Your Best 2019 Memory From The Summer? – #TQOTD
Summer is coming to a close soon and we want you to look back on it and tell us what your favorite part was!
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is your best 2019 memory from the Summer?
- TQOTD...this summer has royally sucked guys so if I had to pick one thing I would say finishing my first 5k and doing it for a great cause!
- Best memory was surprising my friend with a 60th bday party while attending MIS infield in June. It was a month past her bday and the surprise party was bad A@@ all the way
- My favorite memory from the summer was rustic camping in the U.P. over the fourth of July with my boyfriend. It was amazing
- TQOTD. The best thing this summer was my nephew, his wife, and their girls visiting Michigan (they live in Cali). I met my great-niece for the first time and seeing my great-nieces play with my little boy was wonderful.
- Best summer memory..... waking up to this every morning for 5 days. Smokey mountains in Tennessee!
- Celebrating my nephews 21st birthday in Vegas with my family!❤
- Going to our cabin, family times.
- Taking my son to Michigan's adventure for his first time and watching him have a blast in the water park!
- My baby girl first birthday 🎂❤️
- Finding out that my boyfriend and I are expecting our first baby!
- Umm I had a pretty eventful trip to Walmart a few weeks ago. 😂 😂
- Saying yes to the man of my dreams at the age of 56 and yes to the dress this last weekend surrounded by love ❤️
- The birth of our baby girl last month! 💜
- Moving from Michigan to Georgia with my mom and son 🍑☀️🐬🌊
- My beautiful girl was married in the Greenhouse at the Downtown Market
- Going to Myrtle Beach. It was my first offical vacation 💖
- Family trip to Charlevoix!
- The birth of my son in June 💙
- We usually go on a vacation in the summer but two of our kids were quite sick...so, we were only able to leave for 24 hours to see Niagara Falls at night!
- It’s hard to choose just one! It’s summer here year round but would say taking the boat out to the island! Sitting on the beach, fishing and watching our 2 year old run free!
- Our trip to Japan!!
- A sisters trip to Ireland!
- Garlyn zoo in the UP. Never knew it was there and its amazing!!
- My divorce being finalized. Seriously
- Mother son day at Michigan adventures! We had the best time
- Getting engaged to my best friend ❤
- My grandson PJ being born
- This summer was terrible. My 8 year old lost her friend to brain cancer at the beginning of the summer. Made for a rough summer for her. The best memory I guess would be going to the fair, because she forgot about being sad for a day.
- Found out my youngest daughter is expecting our first child and my first Grandchild
- Waking up in Alaska closer enough to see glaciers
- Skydiving over Pacific Ocean in San Diego
- Take my kids ages 19 and 17 to Myrtle Beach South Carolina for a week. Both of their 1st time swimming in the ocean. It was fun having family time and seeing them act like kids again.
- I took my family to North Carolina because my 11 year old son qualified for Junior Olympics.
- Leaving my ex. Was the hardest but best thing I ever did. The only thing that breaks my heart is he took our dog ruffy. Can you sue for custody if you both paid but neither has receipts?