What Job Would You Have If It Were Up To Your 5-Year-Old Self? – #TQOTD
Out of Connie, Fish, and Steve, two people ended up doing something pretty close to what they wanted to be as a kid. Connie and Fish wanted to work in the movie industry either being actors or directors, so radio isn't that far off. But Steve, well he wanted to be a literal rocket scientist. Turns out producing a radio show isn't rocket science...
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What job would you have if it were up to your 5-year-old self?
- I would be He-man, master of the universe! Along with my sidekick battle cat, who I guess would have been my cousin.
- #tqod if I was still with five-year-old me I would be an attorney
- TQOTD: if it was up to my 5-year-old self, I would be a police officer.
- Oooo, Ooooo that's easy peasy.... a candy taster 🍭🍫
- I would be a fireman. Not Fireperson, firewoman, we weren't so freaking sensitive back then. #70'skids #TQOTD
- #TQOTD I wanted to be a police officer. Ha! No. Now I work for a medical billing company. My dream job now is a Florist.
- I can not tell a lie I have my dream job, ever since I was young I would stay up late to watch the plow trucks plow parking lot right by my house and now I do landscape and snowplow full time lol
- Btw huge fan of show, always excited for 6 to here the show keep up good work
- Marine Biologist! 🐠🐡
- it's Heidi...I used to want to be a teacher and wish I would have done it because I still feel at home in an elementary school. I currently work in the circuit board company so nowhere near that
- I would’ve been the starting Quarterback for the Detroit Lions
- A woman's Olympic figure skate
- This is Chad. Growing up I always wanted to be a Power Ranger.
- when I was 5 years old I dressed up for Halloween as a nurse I have always wanted to be a nurse now I'm 32 years old working at Butterworth hospital as a nursing technician and I am in ruled and school to become an RN
- I wanted to be a mommy!! And I am
- I would be in the air force if it were up to 5-year-old me. I wanted to be just like my big sister. Instead, I work in retail. -Lisa
- 5-year-old me wanted to be a math teacher. I started that degree but dropped out. I currently work in customer service but am a trainer at my company
When I was five I always wanted to be a movie director in Hollywood! But yeah I am far from that.
- 5-year-old me would be ripping waves as a professional surfer in Hawaii.
- #tqotd.... 5-year-old me wanted to work in zoos now I work in an airplane factory
- If 5 year old me decided my job, I'd be a detective like Jessica Fletcher...lol. I loved murder she wrote!
- TQOTD: I don't remember thinking about a job that early on in childhood...that mean I'm a jobless hobo😆 ? I do, however, know we have an old family video where I'm 3-5 and on a plastic kids chair singing. One line of lyrics you can make out is, " will you ever see me be craaazy?" And somewhere my mom said, "it's a nice song............its a long song...." I think she was ready to be done videoing me and my long endless song😂
- A horse trainer/ work in a barn. I’m lucky as that’s what I do
- I would be a maid because I always wanted to wear the black and white outfit.
- Five-year-old me would have been a doctor. I got a Fisher Price doctor's kit for my birthday and my mom took one of my dad's shirt and painted "Dr. Stacie" on the pocket. Be safe, all of you!
- Hi, guys, I'm Brandy from Clearwater 5-year-old me would have wanted to be an outdoor toy tester. I never wanted to go back inside! But when mom yelled your name you had better come running lol!
- 5 year old me would want to be a mechanic just because when I was growing up, my father was a mechanic. I followed that career path for a few years but wasn't making enough money so I changed jobs now I drive truck.
- Five-year-old me would have the job as a dolphin trainer at sea world… Definitely not being a nurse like today having to brave the storm. (I really do love my job just not these treacherous conditions!) -Kaitlyn
- I would have been a wrestler. My dad got me into watching wrestling when I was two and I was obsessed with it for years after that.
- My five-year-old job was to be a Barbie model. I wanted all of her perfectness and was going to be her and model as real-life Barbie
- Reasons I can't: Barbie has perfect boobs and mine aren't the same size. Barbie has Long blonde hair mine has been every color but blonde takes too long to process and costs too much. Barbie doesn't wear glasses I do. Barbie has a little butt, my butt fills my jeans better.
- Treasure hunter
- TQOTD.. Hello, my 5-year-old self would want me to be WONDER WOMEN!!!!! And I am 😝
- When I was 5 years old I wanted to be the 1st female Detroit piston
- 5 year old me had big aspirations. I wanted to be a drive-through bank teller so I could hand out suckers. And I wanted to be a bus driver because opening and closing the door looked fun. I am neither of these. Lol
- Always wanted to be a singer and I love that I get to sing around West Michigan #funklejesse
- I always loved playing with the cash register as a five-year-old. But growing up I wasn't very good at math and money so that definitely wasn't but I became to be. I'm a nurse and I don't have to worry about counting money
- I didn't want a career. I just wanted to be married to a horse.
- Thinking back on it now I wish I could be a food taster. Like all of those judges on Food Network they are so lucky to be eating such good food all the time. Well hopefully it's good
- I would be an Oceanographer. I was obsessed with Jacques Cousteau films. I work Data Entry. Tragic.
- I really wanted to be a marine biologist