What’s Something Your EX Did That You Wish Your Partner Did Too? – #TQOTD
This was a fun TQOTD but I have to tell you number one is very very naughty, Or maybe it’s about a tootsie pop … hmmmmm. For me it’s stupid shows without looking at her phone. Steve wants his wife to cook once and awhile and Christine likes a dude that will give her a massage for hours and hours (sounds exhausting) …
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What’s something your EX did that you wish your partner did too?
- Even though my ex was the biggest jerk he sure could sing and dance me around the floor...so wish my hubby now would like to even dance 💃🕺
- I married my ex... So he already does?
- Help clean and organize the house up
- Yes, my ex would rub my sore legs for HOURS! About the ONLY good thing he did aside from making two beautiful children. My current man will rub my legs for like 3 mins tops. I mean I'll take it and I love him for it, but everyone has their own "things" they are good at.
- Honestly, I wish my bf would go camping. My ex and I camped a lot and I miss it! That’s the only good he did!
- Sounds like a trap! (Help declutter the house)
- Oh H no! Absolutely nothing!
- Ex for a reason! Shine on Current love choice, Shine the F on!
- The dishes!
- Nothing, he’s an ex for a reason.
- Not a damn thing
- Nothing my ex was a piece of
- Buy thoughtful gifts or any gifts at all.... birthday, Christmas, anniversary etc....
- Don't answer this! It's a trap!
- Kiss and make out with me
- Foot rubs. But he absolutely hates feet
- I don't have a partner now but if I did, I'd wish he would cook dinner every night like my late ex did.
- Do not have a partner now, but my ex- husband always made me laugh! So important in a relationship.
- Plan ahead for birthdays/anniversary/Christmas for presents for the kids me and family members he always waits till last min and finds things out of stock and grabs whatever so there's 0 meaning behind it
- I wish we took showers together 😉
- Don’t NOBODY suck it like an ex 😩