What’s The Cutest Thing Your Significant Other Does? – #TQOTD
Today we wanted to know about the adorable things your partner does.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What’s the cutest thing your significant other does?
- Yep..still a gentleman. Does not let me touch any doors when we are out.
- Opens and holds doors for me to enter first
- Occasionally cleans up after himself 😍
- But really, sometimes he writes me cute love notes on our bathroom mirror with marker because our work shifts rarely give us time together.
- I don’t have a significant other (yet) but I do have a friend that occasionally will get really excited about food when we go out to eat. It’s endearing and scary at the same time... it’s always an adventure.
- #TQOTD..... The cutest thing my his dose is when he cuddles with my 5-year-old daughter. There is nothing more amazing then a man who loves and helps raises a kid he didn't make...... It melts my heart..
- cutest thing my husband does is tuck me into bed on nights where I go to bed earlier than him. He ticks me in like a burrito it's wonderful!
- The cutest thing my husband does is cuddle our Pitbull named Elwood. They are best buds
- Current thing is she can never eat her last bite of food so I leave the second to last bite when we share food
- Cutest thing my husband does: I get up earlier than him for work, and whenever I wake up he’s sleeping while laying on his back completely wrapped up in the comforter like he got tucked in ❤️ sleeping like an angel
- TQOTD. I think the cutest thing my fiance does is the way he treats my mom. She's had a rough road (widow, hearing impaired, balance issues) but she is feisty and hilarious. Their exchanges are funny and he's very gentlemanly with her, everyone actually.
- Good morning! My 35 yr old fiance lives vicariously through his teddy bear Paxton. Whenever the man wants something then Paxton wants it.. when the man is feeling sick then Paxton feels sick.. and it goes on and on and on.... oy vey!!!! happy Monday!!
- my absolute favorite cute thing he's done in our 17 years together--hands down--is this adorable face he makes when he (lol no joke) itches his eye. But he's also super cute when folding laundry, doing dishes, vacuuming...😉😉😉😉
- Good morning Connie and fish. The cutest thing my husband does is that he tucks me in bed every single night he kisses me goodnight
- Cutest thing my husband does is that he calls to his mom or dad every day, just to check on them since they live 4.5 hours away.
- The cutest thing my husband does is sing and I love it. Ironically I'm trained in opera and was a voice major in college and he's tone deaf as all get out but he doesn't care and I love when he sings to the music he's listening to...
- My boyfriend sings 90s country music to me ❤️ It melts my heart
- My husband is always doing things that are cute! Sadly, I don't recognize him for doing them 😏 I battle anxiety and OCD daily. These demons keep me from enjoying the cute things that he does. I'm working on it. Love you babe 😘 #twitterpaited
- ButtPhil spoons with my 🐕 to go to sleep
- Never lets me leave the restaurant without dessert
- The cutest thing he does is almost every time after I've finished cleaning the house he comes home from fishing and tracks sand in and filets the fish in the kitchen! Gotta love him for bringing home dinner!
- The cuties thing my husband does is kissing my forehead and calling me baby girl right before I go to sleep. We have been married going on for two years and he still does it every night. Love him to pieces. And love listening to you guys every morning coming home from work. And threw out the day.
- I have been married 25 yrs this July both our boys are grown and their needs were always first.we now have custody of our 3 yr old grandson and it's not any easier now as it was then by the way, I'm 54 and my wife is 47.
- My husband gets up an hour before me he will make sure I have a hot fresh cup of coffee waiting for me ❤☕
- #questionoftheday, the cutest thing that my wife does, mind you we've been married less than a year. Is everything LOL the second cutest thing she does is get pissed off at me for saying that everything she does is cute because she's a grown woman and she's not supposed to be cute. Have a great morning guys love you
- My partner and my child share this cutest trait. When I'm having a bad day or depressive episode they share a look and he will say get her. At the same time, he and my daughter will jump on me and squeeze me tight. He has definitely not lost his identity. He still surprises me and treats me as number 1. Our daughter also gets special treatment (she's a daddy girl). This was not always the case though when she was first born we struggled to keep each other important.
- TQOTD.. My hubby holds the cat like shes baby and walks her around the house to say hi to everyone. I'm a total animal freak so it's for sure a turn on lol Happy Monday love ya'll
- The cutest thing my partner does is still after 2 years blush every time I smile at him. I used to ask why he does this and still the answer is every time "because you are the most beautiful girl I know"
- My favorite thing my husband does is refuses to let me clean up the dinner mess after I've made dinner
- The cutest thing my husband does is he wears a ponytail holder and his wrist. He is the only male in our house with all females with long hair her and inevitably one of us needs a ponytail holder. He's done this forever and I find this super sweet and also it comes in handy nearly daily!
- My husband has the cutest little curve to his lip whenever he lies to me. So. Cute.
- I'm not sure what's cuter my husband wakes up singing and then giggles at himself for what he sings
- The cutest thing my husband does is dance like a happy floppy seal when a silly song like I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) comes on. I used to hate that song but now I just smile at the thought of him being goofy when it comes on.
- I have to stop laughing for a second....the cutest thing he does is.....travel for work! Lol! It’s so adorable I just love it! Haha!!