What’s Your Dream First Date Like? – #TQOTD
I love the TQOTD. Sometimes we like to use it for ideas for different things. Today’s is all about date ideas. You guys gave great ones.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What’s your DREAM first date like?
- it's been so long since I've even been on a date. I'd say just a nice dinner, maybe a movie after. I'm pretty simple.
- Blankets in the back of a pick up truck, picnic basket, music & stars.
- Taco's... drinks...and
- I helped him pick out a gift for secret Santa at work. 9 years ago.. Now we are picking out a house for our family.
- 10 mile hike, 20 mile bike ride, maybe some tennis. Anything outdoors, anything involving exercise outside.
- We went for pizza and then fishing in our farm pond! Now celebrating being married 5 years, and together 9
- It's not the date but the person you're with that makes it perfect
- Picnic at the park
- This thought had left my mind years ago. No good guys left to pick from, so why torture oneself with redundant questions
- A date with lots of laughter and openness
- Our first date was an MSU football game! It was perfect!
- A walk on a beach or in a woods with a picnic and some music.
- Meeting at a coffee shop, then walking and talking, maybe stop at a food truck and eat on a bench. I love winter, so that would be pretty sweet.
- First dates are just introductions... people put too much weight on them... regardless of what happens if it leads to a great relationship it was an outstanding first date, period.
- He picks me up we go to eat a picnic in the park we talk and end up hitting it off
- I already had it. It was his master plan to sweep me away from my ex husband . I drove over and he cooked an amazing shrimp pasta dish. We had wine and Netflix'd and chilled. It's the only date I've been on and the best date.
- Dream first date with HOT DAN. Dinner, dancing, wine dine, helicopter ride to Las Vegas. Sunset cruise in Las Vegas. But again with Dan might be cookies and Milk lol 😝
- Coffee that leads to chatting, a walk that goes on forever. And then a dinner that doesn’t feel like it should ever end. That’s a good date. I could do those every day.
- I'd have to think about that one...but I know it at least would be on April 25th
- Find a happy hour spot with half price drinks and apps. Then find a dinner spot with BOGO coupons or deals. Conversation flows naturally-feels effortless with lots of laughter. You feel like you can totally be yourself with the other person. Drive to a lake and walk along the shore for a bit. Sit by a fire overlooking the lake as the sun goes down. Maybe stop at Taco Bell on the way home.
- Never having to date again is my dream