What’s Your Favorite Memory From When You Were In School? – #TQOTD
A lot of schools have started or are starting today and when asked for just ONE memory that you just loved I am sure that is not an easy answer. Christine was all about the football games and Steve had a blast when a teacher had helicopters and Army vehicles brought in. For me? I don’t know if you know this at all or not but I was the award winning photo editor of my high school and yearbook … well … I’ll tell you the rest another time … HEHE:
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What is your favorite memory from when you were in school?
- Senior prom
- Lunch lol
- Beowulf audio project
- Being the class clown
- Marching band … our director was awesome! I love football.
- Winning two state softball championships.
- My favorite memory of school is when I graduated.
- Getting lunch off campus with my friends
- My favorite memory of school is the Halloween parades around the block where all the parents would come and watch
- Snowball fights at recess
- I remember the time I was in school and I had made a art project in art class that was all about autism and I I gave to the school to use as a idea into what autism is all about
- A Savannah Monitor was brought into our media class, and promptly shat itself.
- Musicals we had and practiced for them. It kept me out of the house and we still had laughs.
- Varsity cheerleading and marching band. There were only 2 of us that did both and we got to march the halftime show in our cheer outfits and my mom could watch where we were at
- Memories of the girl I crushed on from 6th grade to 12th grade
- Flag football in 6th grade. It rained 30 days continuously in September, and our field looked like a manure pasture
- Not giving a crap during senior year.
- Meeting my best friend in AP Bio! We’re still besties today.
- Being on the dance team! We had the best time ever!
- My favorite memory of school? Release when I got to go home and play outside or watch cartoons
- Well this one time at band camp….
- My favorite memory is when I went to each teacher and gave them candy so they’d vote for me for student of the month. i won by the way 😂
- My favorite memory in school when they let greased baby pigs loose in the hallways for senior prank day!
- I'd have to go with losing my virginity to the hottest nerd girl in the nerd group making me the de facto king of the nerds.