When Was The Last Time You Got “Irrationally Angry”? – #TQOTD
Was it when you were h'angry or maybe when your kid did something or even could be something you got completely enraged about nothing? We want to know the last time you got irrationally angry!
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
When was the last time you got “irrationally angry”?
- #TQOTD The last time I got irrationally angry was last night. I accidentally sent my boss a text meant for somebody else. Nothing major, just a general question about some plans I have with friends this weekend. I found myself getting mad at how I could be so stupid and interrupt the evening of somebody who has the power to fire me.
- Re: irrational anger. Yesterday. Work. Sunday afternoon, 1st day of a big sale.
- TQOTD.. I'm irrationally angry right now... My alarm went off and I have to get up 😡😡 Haha!!! Ugh!! It's Monday! Have a great day ya'll
- Hi Connie and fish last time I got mad like Connie is when I work on a car and I know I'm going to bang my knuckles and when I do it I yell say bad words and then throw a wrench. Even tho I know good and well it was going to happen.
- the last time I flipped out there right now this is not the first winter storm we have gotten this winter so the fact that people are still driving around without lights on snow is like a blizzard behind you so if you don't have lights on we can't see you in front of us so you know stop being a jerk and turn your damn lights on
- Most angry totaled car only had it 21 days and had to make 3 payments because the finance company wouldn't send the title to have it paid off... grrr love you guy
- Household of 5.... I'm the only one that cleans the dishes right away. While food is wet is so much easier to clean then filling it with water to clean later
- I HATE when someone pokes me.
- Spilling 2 gallons of laundry soap lol
- Mad at how a movie ended and then I got mad because I was mad at the movie and how it ended
- I got irrationally angry this last Thursday. My sister adopted 3 of our brother's kids and we are co-parenting these beautiful souls. I'm all in but once in a while there is just something I don't want to do...but I always do. So, I woke up to a text telling me I had to bring the kids to see their egg donor...not only did I not want to do this it was also during an especially hormonal period and I lost me poop emojis. When I say I lost, it was good I was alone. I tore my bed apart and I took a pillow and threw it against a painting that hangs on the bedroom wall that I painted. It fell and it stopped me. It's a painting of the word love....I ended that moment laughing hysterically because of the irony in that f****** painting! Happy Monday guys.
- Got totally pissed off the other day because one of the coworkers left one square and two rolls of toilet paper in the can man.WTF? I asked myself why? Why? Lazy ass son of bitches! #crapnotoverit
- Gm guys the last time I got mad like that was a few weeks ago when it was icy out I was standing on ice doing the number one and moved my foot and landed on my ass
- This morning. It's not really my fault as I can't remember the last time I've gotten a full 8 hours of sleep. Actually, I can't remember getting 6 hours. The fog is very real fish and get your sleep apnea. It's so hard to not get angry with people when you never get a good night of rest.
- Last night. When our Internet was being ridiculous and Hulu wouldn't work. It just kept loading than would play for about 30 seconds and then go back to loading. right at the last ten minutes of how to get away with murder.
- TQOTD: last time I was irrationally angry was yesterday Sunday afternoon. Our dishwasher has been broken for over two weeks now...and I was on washing duty. I kinda have a system of doing it, and I got annoyed by my mom tossing stuff in the sink or setting it on the side. So I got kind of fussy.😬
- My husband does not understand how to use our Comcast remote control at all. Last week my sister heard me on the phone yell at my husband to not touch the remote. I scream so loud that my sister actually said I had a terrible attitude and had to apologize to my husband. Apparently, I was willing to pause on the call with my sister to yell at my husband about not touching the remote. I may have a problem
- Tqotd I got mad over my boyfriend wanting to use the dishwasher turns out all I want it really was some ice cream
- Was about 4 weeks ago at the bowling alley the machine wasn't working so I went to ask the lady behind the desk if she could fix it went back to my table waited 10 minutes went back up to see if she called them she yelled at me so did you hear the phone ring and I said no waited another 5-10 minutes went back up ask her again and she's like I'm working on it and I called her the b-word which I shouldn't do so now she doesn't wait on me at bowling
- For the text message of the day, I was taking the fur babies out to go on their nighttime bathroom break and 45 minutes of no poop, really cold wind, and a lot of pleading and begging to them to poop. I got fed up threw a tantrum yelled why can’t you poop way too loud for 11 pm in an apartment complex and then started a childish march back into the apartment complex. Mumbling and grumpy, the dogs the proceeded to think a squirrel was in front of them, and there was a hill of ice that down I went like a human dog sled. After making it back into the apartment, I started yelling at both of them to go into time out and started listing off punishments. Like no toys for the next day, no treats for a whole week, before my partner stepped in to remind me that they are dogs and have no idea why I am this crazy lady throwing a huge tantrum because they didn’t poop.
- The last time I lost my crap was when my husband and I were driving to Lansing the other day and he said that you need to drive with your brights on in whiteout conditions. Lost my cool and got so angry and said no you don't because it causes a light wall. I was hungry and had to use the bathroom real bad.
- 30 minutes ago. Because I have a 7-year-old that can't be ready to leave for school on time. Every school day. He gets up by 6 every day and at 7:30 I'm fighting with him to still brush his teeth and get his damn socks and shoes on! Grrrrrrrr....
- The last time I got irrationally angry . . . About 5 minutes ago when I was stuck behind a tractor doing 15 miles an hour on a 55 mile an hour road in Zeeland during morning rush traffic. Took me forever to get around him!! Ugh!!!
- I got angry a week ago because I'm not coordinated enough to do my work out video
- I work 3rd shift. Spring forward night is a holiday in my world!!
- #TQOTD...it was Saturday. I am 5 months pregnant and my husband refused to go get Taco Bell! Doesn't he know how bad baby cravings are?!? (He ended up going and getting it because I started crying uncontrollably!!!!) 😂
- I got irrationally angry last week with my husband. I was hangry and while he called on his way home from work to talk about doing our taxes, I responded with “WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT TAXES?! I don’t want to talk about taxes right now. This is stupid!” After yelling at him for no good reason, I hung up on him. He then came home to find me shoving my face full of food to quiet my inner hangry self.
- Irrationally angry is my MO...I don't get angry unless it's about something really stupid and totally not worth it but yet. Pastagate is real, people!
- It all happened after I downloaded your app FOR FREE in the app store. #annoying - started a new job and they have streaming blocked, I called I.T. And asked them to remove the block or I’m going up the “food chain” :)
- One thing that set me off....my mom went somewhere (maybe Frankenmuth/Bronner's?) She came back and got me a chocolate sucker. Unfortunately. It was white chocolate. And it just set me off. I got pissed off and started throwing stuff and just left the house. All because I dislike white chocolate.
- Hey guys, I had gotten so angry the other night because my boyfriend turned away and quit cuddling me. I’d say happy Monday but I’d rather be sleeping.
- Last time I for irrationally angry was after having a dream, that my husband was AWFUL to me. I was pissed at him for at least half of the day. BECAUSE OF A DREAM. Lol
- Last week my husband intentionally flicked a booger in my face. My reaction was to take this same booger and press it into his cheek. He said the look in my eyes at that moment showed that I wanted to cause him physical harm....with a booger
- Text question of the day... I got really mad in the middle of the night last night. Due to my husband not wanting me... no balloon animals for two weeks can make anyone go crazy.
- The last time I was irrationally mad was last weekend. We were all packed and getting ready to leave to go to the beach and I dropped the keys bent over to pick them up and my container holding my bottle of wine fell out of my bag the top broke and the whole bottle went everywhere.
- Irrationally mad... a couple weeks ago… I woke up to find that my cats had opened the cabinet door and pulled out a loaf of bread and ate half of it. I now have baby locks on my cabinet doors