Which Disney Character Would You Like To Be? – #TQOTD
Christine and I always enjoy a good deep conversation off the air as well as on the air. The other day she asked me a very deep question about Disney characters. First I had said the genie from the Aladdin movies but then I would be stuck in a bottle. Finally I settled on Flynn Ryder from Tangled. He’s cool … check it out:
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
Which Disney character would you like to be and why?
- Tinkerbell , pixie dust and can fly that's why
- Belle and her love of books!
- Pocahontas. Strong, beautiful, amazing part of history
- Whichever one doesn't have to clean, or sweat or run around a lot.
- Goofy, oh wait ………I am him
- Tigger Because he's spontaneous and free spirited!
- Moana because she gets to live in awesome beautiful places and is BA
- I would want to be Elena of Avalor-The New Mexican Princess. Why? Because at least I could speak more than just “Dora”. I am part Mexican and Italian and I should know more Spanish than I do.
- Donald Duck, cause you don't have to wear any pants.........
- If I could be any Disney character I'd be Mushu from Mulan because dragons are awesome
- Like who do I wanna be or who do I act most like? Because there is a difference
- Belle please
- Thumper because he’s so damn cute
- One of the dwarfs
- Fairy Godmother
- I would want to be Nick Wilde from zootopia due to the fact that I'm Sly and I am mysterious
- Mulan because she has mad skills.
- Darth Vader
- Dopey....he was just him
- Merida. Strong-willed and brave.
- I played Belle last Halloween. It was a hit with the little kids. Looks like I'll be doing it again.
- I would wanna be Madame Adelaide from Aristocats. She goes through so much with losing her fur babies, but eventually gets them back AND has the means to create a foundation to home all stray cats ♥️♥️ Literally my dream - to be able to home all stray cats (&dogs) so being Madame Adelaide would get me at least halfway there
- Pluto, he is well taken care of, loved by everyone and he is best friends with the head mouse!
- Winnie the Pooh. He's always positive and always hungry lol
- Snow white! I love damsels in distress.
- Text question of the day I would be Stitch, six arms, super strong, eats absolutely everything without gaining an ounce, great family, loves in Hawaii and surfs all day! What more do you need!
- I want to be the magic carpet. I’d save so much on gas!
- I'm gonna go the Disney Princess route and say Belle! Because I too want to be locked in a castle with a giant library so I can read in a beautiful garden for the rest of my life. If I had to pick a villain I would be Maleficent. Not only is she magical but like her I want to be invited to stuff but maybe not actually go. I just want the invite!!
- Mary Poppins because the children cleaned and listened to her.
- Easy. Olaf. Pleasantly plump and oblivious to negativity