Who Would You Like To Secretly See Fail? – #Secrets
Take off your nice girl pants and put on your mean girl pants because we want you to tell us about someone or something that you absolutely want to fail.
Who would you like to secretly see fail?
- I would want to see Fish fail because I want his wife able to DVR Hallmark and make him sit down and watch every single one. XD
- I would love to see my boss fail, we could use a better manager!!
- Fast today and easy today....someone who was a best friend to me and a military spouse at that. I hadn’t seen her in years and she invited to me spend a few days with her at a conference basically I dropped over 1000.00 into this just to see her. All she was doing was trying to lure me into her company and work for her. After I invited her to visit me and she backed out last minute due to trying to make her company grow. I hope she fails at it all. I hope flops in her frogging face. #FakeFriends
- The voice for"firing" Adam Levine
- I secretly want my daughter's "boyfriend" to fail.
- My boss. She made a big fail yesterday at work, however, she will probably just blame an employee for her error.
- Keurig. I think it's happening oh so slowly
- Star Wars Episode 9. I'm sorry, but the new sequel trilogy is just such a crappy, unoriginal cash grab. I hope the next one bombs in theatres, especially in box office revenue.
- My sneaky liar supervisor. Likes to trash talk all the coworkers blames others for his mistakes does not listen to suggestions or corrections and likes to control what we talk about between coworkers and told us to not talk about our department (good and bad things) to management higher than him. He's only been there for two weeks btw!
- Ohio State. Enough said.
- I want Kanye West to die a broken old man, completely forgotten by everyone.
- So absolutely my boss. He told the owner about things he(boss) does and blames me for them...ugh...he can not ever take responsibility for his actions.
- I would most like to see people who cruelly take advantage of others fail, and have it backfire on them so that there's a chance they can learn the lesson of consequences for their actions.
- TQOFTD-I don't really have anyone to say that about as my brother is already a failure.
- I can honestly say that I wish the best for everyone. The people who have done me wrong typically do so because of their own deep-rooted issues and I want those to get better for their wellbeing.
- SECRETS. Surprisingly, I can't think of anyone or anything I want to fail and I know some real a-holes.
- My ex, she is not a good person. Don't want her to be happy ever again and I want her kids to go to her ex-husband who is actually a good person.
- My plant manager, he came in and screwed over the people that literally spent most of there life to this company. Can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth
- Secrets... Of course, the obvious answer would be is that I want my ex-husband to fail at everything however because he's the father of my children, it affects them so scratch that... However I so wish my current boss would fail and thank God he is only going to be my boss for a little while longer as I am transferring but he is the worst leader ever and his lack of support/Lack of having any balls to have my back when I needed it is the main reason I put in for a transfer. He thinks he's great at what he does but he's an idiot and makes up excuses for not doing f the things he sucks at...I'm over it!!
- The person I'd like to see fail is my sister. Our entire lives she's acted entitled, selfish, and arrogant and its only got worse once our parents passed away last year. She needs to be brought down a peg or a dozen pegs
- My ex-co-worker she was the bleep from hell and now she's a store manager..and a bus comes to mind lol 😂
- The principal at Lincoln school through Kent ISD. He is a verbally abusive, gaslighting, narcissist.
- Answer for secrets today: I secretly hope my mother fails. She hasn't worked in over 20 years and just milks the system and government for assistance and I really hope one of these days it bites her and she gets what's coming because I was raised by my dad to know that nothing comes for free and you work for what you wan
- My childhood bully, so she feels the same way I did when I put up with her for years.
- A co-worker of mine. She constantly talks about how fast she is at her job, how she deserves promotions, etc. She also makes snarky comments and is generally unpleasant to be around. I've even heard her say "Sorry, I'm a B" totally un-apologetically, after particularly snarky comments.
- My ex, I hope that when her life tastes the sweetest, it turns to ashes in her mouth.
- I have a friend that it's eternally asking for dating advice and says that we give great advice and agrees with it, but then does the opposite and stays with a man that is terrible for her. So I hope she fails in that relationship bc it's terrible.
- I hope my brother fails. Hear me out, he is the golden boy in our family and if you asked my parents, they would say his farts smell like roses. He has a great job, an awesome and beautiful fiance and just bought a brand new house. I just want to see him fail once so that actually seems like a real human being for once.
- I want to see my cheating ex and his ugly cheating fat hoe bitch fail because I wasted most of my 20s on that limp dick micropenis bouche.