I Can’t Believe I Used To BLANK – #TQOTD
Think back to your past and pick out that one thing you are absolutely embarrassed about.
TEXT QUESTION OF THE DAY:
I can't believe I used to ___________.
- Down play my own emotions to make other people happy. Once I learned to love myself, I realized it was okay for me to be happy. Rather than only trying to make other people happy.
- sneak out my bedroom window...no way in hell is my ass climbing out any windows unless the house is burning down.
- I can't believe I used to always type my actions between asterisks. Now when I see someone doing it I cringe.
- I used to be such an intolerant and judgemental person. Ive now separated myself from religion and have only found a sense of peace and a love for learning about others.
- Eat my hair. . Now that I'm older I realize it was due to anxiety.
- Drink so much and party all night, get up and go to work like it was nothing. That isn't happening nowadays. Lol
- Eat left over candy at the movie theater when I worked there 30 years ago.
- Run down my hallway and do a front flip in the living room
- get perms!
- Give a ((bleep)) what others thought of me!
- Eat birthday cake after someone blew on it
- Drink so much Boone’s farm strawberry hill wine
- Eat in a restaurant
- Clean my own house ...
- Be able to run 61/2min mile
- Believed in love
- Think my ex was attractive
- Use baby oil to lay out in the sun.
- Drink 4 sodas a day
- ....be an evangelical. 'Nuff said.
- Like people.
- Be limber.
- Be married to a liar and cheat!
- Sleep with my ex!
- Be married to that jerk! Was I drunk the entire time? Mentally ill? Ugh! What a dumb a$$!
- I can't believe I use to be able to roll my stomach like a belly dancer. When I was about five I walked up to my mom and said look what I can do. I think it kinda grossed her out Lol.
- I can't believe I used to date boys (I'm a girl and just ick)
- I can't believe I used to run about 25 miles a week. I'm a chunky monkey now and get out of breath from leaning over to tie my shoes.
- My friend brother in pain says "I can't believe I let my brother shoot me with a potato gun, not once but 3 times." ... This is why woman live longer. Just saying.