Kid Swallows Dog Toy & Now Squeaks When He Breathes [Video]
You've heard about kids swallowing things or maybe you've accidentally swallowed something that you didn't mean to... but this is definitely a first!
A video has gone viral of a young boy named Anthony who is in the hospital because he swallowed a dog toy!
In the video (below) you can hear a woman (who is assumed to be his Mom) asking Anthony why he's in the emergency room and he responds "I inhaled a doggy toy." She asks"how can you tell?" and his response is by the squeakiness every time he breathes!
According to a doctor, who spoke with TODAY, said that Anthony probably didn't swallow the entire toy itself, because that would've blocked his airways, but the metal noise box instead.
Regardless, this is definitely a [funny] first!
What did you or your kid(s) accidentally swallow?
I knew kids who have swallowed pennies or an eraser. I swallowed an ice cube while talking once and thought I was going to choke to death LOL. Yes, I know it would've melted but in the moment it was scary. -Christine.