What Was the Worst Job You Ever Had?
Leave it to Reddit to give us some golden glory!
1. "I worked as a telemarketer, cold calling old people to scare them into buying crappy life insurance. It was soul destroying."
2. "I worked on an auto assembly line . . . non-union since it was a subcontractor for GM. Ten hours a day, six days a week, on my feet, pressing foam lining around air conditioning vents in dashboards. I got paid $6-an-hour, plus unlimited blisters."
3. "I worked at a bath and body store where we had to sell lotion by giving customers hand massages. I didn't sell that much and mostly gave hand massages to men who would say creepy things to me the entire time."
4. "I worked as a janitor at a college bar. Feces in the sink, vomit in the urinals, a layer of pee on the floor of the WOMEN'S bathroom, and one time there were used feminine hygiene products tied to the ceiling fan."
5. "I worked in a lab where they tested hypodermic needles on animals. Day one was cleaning rabbit cages. Day two was gassing mice. Day three was going to be shaving live rabbits, but I quit."
What was the worst job you ever had? Comment below and let us know!