It’s Pumpkin Spice Time! Recipe Included.
It can't possibly be pumpkin spice time, can it? With 80 degree temps still in the forecast, it may not feel like it's time but Tim Hortons is rolling out their pumpkin spice menu now. Latte, donuts, muffins and more, oh my!
Starting on August 25, Tim Hortons will offer Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp®, Pumpkin Spice Timbits®, Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Pumpkin Spice Glaze Donut.
Here is a list of their product line:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A creamy espresso-based beverage served either hot or cold with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with fluffy whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp: A cold sweet and spicy beverage made with pumpkin spice syrup and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin: A pumpkin spice flavored muffin filled with a rich, creamy filling.
- Pumpkin Spice Timbits: Sweet pumpkin spice cake donut holes with a glazed exterior.
- Pumpkin Spice Glaze Donut: A pumpkin spice flavored cake ring donut coated with a sugary sweet glaze.
Tim Hortons has 4 location in Grand Rapids.
- 900 Fulton St. West in Grand Rapids-open 24 hours
- 3773 Plainfield Ave NE in Grand Rapids-open 24 hours
- 4404 Clyde Park Ave SW in Wyoming
- 4417 Kalamazoo Ave SE in Kentwood-open 24 hours
Pumpkin Spice is made mostly of cinnamon, with lesser parts nutmeg and ginger. Other spices may include cloves, allspice, cardamom, mace. Non-spice components may include lemon zest, salt, or sugar.
If you'd like to make your own pumpkin spice, try this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine ingredients and store in a seal tight container. Lasts up to 6 months.
What Are the Signature Drinks From Every State?