I’ve Got Nothing on ‘Christine-ology’
Over the last couple of months since starting this segment you’ve heard me talk about my likes and dislikes, the things that bother me, my hobbies, and even last week you heard me profess my love in a beautifully-written letter. But this week, I’ve got nothing.
It’s not that I’ve had nothing go through my head… just nothing I felt was 'Christine-ology' worthy.
For example, here are some things to pass my mind in the last 24 hours:
- Why don’t all restaurants do a happy hour for people who get out of work early and want to enjoy a drink during lunchtime?
- Why aren’t there are as many soap scents for the gel soaps as there are for the foam ones at Bath & Body Works?
- Why did I eat that entire box of crackers?
- That’s a weird spot for a pimple
- Whoever invented stretchy jeans is probably the greatest genius of our time.
Some of these are valid points but other than my butt in stretchy jeans, none of them needed expanding.
So Click of Six, I apologize, but today I’ve got nothing.
Hopefully on Thursday I'll have something worthwhile to share. Listen for Christine-ology every Tuesday and Thursday at 7:40 a.m.